Wednesday 22 July 2015

Self musings

I remember as a child illusions were always so fascinating, they caught my attention. Curiosity always took me there. The unknown is more than often intriguing and inviting but not necessarily pleasant. I think in my cobweb of thoughts, I was always building illusions and chasing them, for it was quite fascinating looking at a world filled with attractive things like illusions. Then after a while they just stopped persisting for me, it was about time I realized illusions were attractive but not permanent, not real and only gave a false respite. 
Now when I live in reality, I find that life is often not what you think it is, it is a long journey, sometimes a tiresome one, sometimes an adventurous one, sometimes a happy one....sometimes predictable and sometimes full of surprises. Life never stops making me wonder what is it?!
Sometimes life is like living a dream
hazy yet so clear
intangible yet so real
happy without a tinge of sorrow
Like the feeling of helplessness...
...the feeling of love

No comments:

Post a Comment